- About Us
- T & G Boards
- Skirting & Architraves
- Custom Moulds
- Bollection / Dado Rail
- Decking and Trims
- Veneer Sheet
- Custom Timber
- MDF Primed Sections
- Column Cladding
- Gates & Panels
- Subframe Systems
- Timber Turret Louvres
- External Timber Shutters
- Installation Supplies
- Contact Us
- My quote
Customers are reminded that natural colour variation occurs in all Cedar products.
The manufacturer reserves the right to upgrade or change specifications and prices without notice.
Joinery supplied clear glazed unless otherwise specified.
Timber surfaces are sanded.
We strongly recommend that all joinery is sealed on the top and bottom edges prior to installation.
The manufacturer takes no responsibility for degeneration due to inadequate finishing by the customer.
Joinery products are covered by our warranty for up to 7 years* from the date of delivery subject to the following conditions:
1. The product has been installed in accordance with the relevant Australian Standards and Cedar West recommendations.
2. The product has been maintained in accordance with Cedar West recommendations, see below.
3. The product has not been subject to misuse, abuse or neglect.
4. Cedar West standards and tolerances are not deemed defects, nor are variations in the colours of timber componentry.
5. Cedar West accepts no responsibility for glass breakage except for faulty workmanship or materials. Reinforced glass, toughened glass, float glass, laminated glass and framed mirror glass is warranted against defects and degradation for a period of three (3) years.
6. Water marking from capillary action particularly at frame joints may occur prior to completion of painting and is not deemed to be product failure.
7. Moving parts which wear out as a part of normal use are warranted for three (3) years.
8. Warp exceeding 5mm for doors up to 2100 x 920mm, 6mm for doors over 2100 x 920mm and up to 2340 x 920mm and 8mm for doors up to 2340 x 1200mm shall be considered a defect. Doors in excess of 2340mm high or 1200mm wide are not guaranteed against warp.
9. This Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the faulty product but does not extend to return delivery, installation or refinishing of a replacement product.
10. Only repairs carried out by Cedar West personnel or authorised Cedar West agents are covered by this Warranty.
11. Claims under this Warranty should be made within one month of the defect arising in the product. Copies of documentation showing the purchase date of the product should be included with your written claim and forwarded to Cedar West Head Office in Walliston. Claim forms are available from our Head Office
*Gate products covered for up to 12 months.