- About Us
- T & G Boards
- Skirting & Architraves
- Custom Moulds
- Bollection / Dado Rail
- Decking and Trims
- Veneer Sheet
- Custom Timber
- MDF Primed Sections
- Column Cladding
- Gates & Panels
- Subframe Systems
- Timber Turret Louvres
- External Timber Shutters
- Installation Supplies
- Contact Us
- My quote
Widestyle - 135 x 17mm Lining/Cladding (TG2252)
Widestyle lining is made from beautiful Western Red Cedar and is available in two different profile sizes, with either a natural timber shadowline or a black-painted shadowline.
Widestyle lining is perfect for:
• Internal and external timber features
• Walls and ceilings
• Alfresco areas and outdoor kitchens
• Commercial fitouts, including offices, hotel, retail and restaurants
• Lobbies and entry foyers
• Private residences
• Anywhere you want to make an impressive statement
135mm x 17mm cover.
Milled from genuine Western Red Cedar and available in 300mm increments up to a maximum of 6000mm.
Supplied as individual tongue-and-groove boards (secret fixing).
All profiles have a 10mm wide negative (shadowline) detail.
Available with optional, factory-painted black shadowline detail.
Supplied raw, ready for painting, staining or sealing.
(1) Widestyle with natural shadowline - Sikkens (internal/external) or Intergrain UltraClear (internal/external) or Cutek (external only).
(2) Widestyle with black shadowline - Intergrain UltraClear (internal/external) or Cutek (external only).
Available with optional factory pre-coating with Cutek products
Widestyle can be used interchangeably with products from our Squarestyle and Ridgestyle lining range.
May be used internally or externally.
Suitable for both vertical and horizontal applications.
(click to image enlarge)
Create Unique Profiles